System-90 PLUS is a glazing system designed for 60 minute fire resistant doors and screens.
The glazing system comprises:
- A U-shaped PVC profile containing an intumescent core.
- An intumescent liner.
- Beads of wood or metal (sold separately).
- When using a suitable door and screen construction, (such as the Georgia-Pacific system for high performance fire door assemblies) it provides 90 minute fire resistance.
- 120 minute fire resistance can be attained only when a suitable door construction is used.
- Tested with a range of glass types.
- Standard profile lengths: 1000mm, 1250mm and 2100mm.
- Standard finishes: cream, white, black, light brown, red, dark brown, silver, gold, bronze and maple.
- Carries CERTIFIRE CF185.