IAC Gold Certified
Indoor Air Comfort GOLD – certified product” shows additional compliance of product emissions with the criteria of many of the voluntary specifications issued by most relevant ecolabels and similar specifications in the EU. Therefore certified products are those with the best-in-class low emissions, so good for indoor air quality.
Norsound Acoustic AcrylicDetails :
Application: Sealing irregular or uneven gaps around service penetrations, door casings and sills. It is also suitable for sealing fire protection boards and partitioning. Use to seal low movement construction joints where acoustic and fire rating is required.
- Tested independently to current spec EN 1366-4.
- Suitable for sealing around fire rated FD30 & FD60 doorsets.
- ISO 11600 -F -7,5P. Tested up to 55dB in accordance with EN ISO 140-3.
- 310ml tube – 2.88 metres of a 10x10mm joint.
- 600ml foil – 5.58 metres of a 10x10mm joint.
- (7% wastage allowance)
- Skinning time – 15 mins to 1 hour.
- Cure time – 5 to 15 days for 15x20mm bead.
Storage: Store in a cool dry environment. Product can be stored for at least 10 months from its production date in original unopened container, at temperatures between +2C & +30C
Colour: White (W)
Fixing: Bonds once dry
Material: Fire and acoustic rated acrylic sealant
Size (mm): 310ml tube, 600ml foil
Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture
- Fire rating up to 4 hours
- Sound reduction up to 55dBRw
- 310ml tubes or 600ml foils