Application: Sealing irregular or uneven gaps around service penetrations, door casings and sills. It is also suitable for sealing fire protection boards and partitioning.
- Tested independently to current spec EN 1366-4.
- Suitable for sealing around fire rated FD30 & FD60 doorsets
- Fire tested to EN 1366-4
- IAC Gold Certified* Product
- Movement capability < 7.5%
- 310ml tube – 2.88 metres of a 10x10mm joint.
- 600ml foil – 5.58 metres of a 10x10mm joint.
- (7% wastage allowance)
- Skinning time – 15 mins to 1 hour.
- Cure time – 5 to 15 days for 15x20mm bead.
Storage: Store in a cool dry environment. Product can be stored for at least 10 months from its production date in original unopened container, at temperatures between +2C & +30C
* IAC Gold Certified
“Indoor Air Comfort GOLD – certified product” shows additional compliance of product emissions with the criteria of many of the voluntary specifications issued by most relevant ecolabels and similar specifications in the EU. Therefore certified products are those with the best-in-class low emissions, so good for indoor air quality.