- Grilles are of a modular robust construction.
- The frames are constructed from Zintec Mild Steel [0.65mm thick] with matching Zintec clips.
- The system is easy to install and is maintenance free.
- Pyroplex® intumescent material is totally unaffected by water, robust, ‘non-flaking’ and difficult to tear.
- Faceplates are constructed from Zintec Mild Steel [1.0mm thick] and powder coated.
- Faceplates are supplied with fixing screws.
- Faceplates are available in a choice of two powder coated finishes – white and silver.
Field of Application:
Pyroplex® Fire Rated Air Transfer Grille Systems have been specifically designed for use in the following applications:
- Fire resisting doorsets – 30 minutes and 60 minutes.
Pyroplex Limited has a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, and is independently verified by BSI Quality Assurance under Certificate No. FM10371. Copies of this approval are available on request.
The information contained herein is based upon the present state of our knowledge. Recipients of our Pyroplex® products must take responsibility for observing existing laws and regulations.
Due to our policy of continuous improvement Pyroplex Limited reserves the right to amend specifications without prior notice.