- 30 and 60 minute systems available.
- Provides fire, smoke and acoustic resistance.
- Integral flipper maintained around ironmongery.
- Improved aesthetics – the profile is more streamline.
- Increased tamper resistance – previously it has been easy to tear the flippers from the profile, a particular problem in educational establishments.
- Durability – flipper will not remove from seal. Performance in accordance with Certifire technical schedules as outlined in CF822.
- Supplied with a self-adhesive backer for ease of application.
- Identification on each product ensures full traceability.
- Available in a range of 6 standard colours.
Field of Application:
Pyroplex® Flipper range of Rigid Box Seals have been specifically designed for use in the following applications:
- Rebates in timber door leafs or door frames.
- Use on acoustic doorsets.
- Use on single and double action leaf doors.
- Use on latched and unlatched doors.
- New build and retro-fit applications.
Pyroplex Limited has a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, and is independently verified by BSI Quality Assurance under Certificate No. FM10371. Copies of this approval are available on request.
The information contained herein is based upon the present state of our knowledge. Recipients of our Pyroplex® products must take responsibility for observing existing laws and regulations.
Due to our policy of continuous improvement Pyroplex Limited reserves the right to amend specifications without prior notice.