These exceptional door seals combine performance and durability with superior aesthetics. Suitable for acoustic, smoke, fire and thermal containment; and now also featuring integral antimicrobial protection (click here).
- A choice of sizes to cover both 30 and 60 minute applications.
- Successfully tested for fire and smoke performance in accordance with both BS 476 Pt 20/22 and also BS EN 1634-1:2008.
- Proven acoustic performance – tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010 +A1: 2012 and proven to meet the requirements of Approved Document E. Will achieve a rating of 31dB Rw when tested on a typical FD30 door assembly, in conjunction with an LAS8001 si threshold seal.
- Successfully tested for air tightness under BS 476: Pt.31.1: 1983 – this makes a positive contribution to thermal containment between spaces within a building, as well as for external doors.
- Exceptionally low frictional resistance for ease of door operation (Approved Document M).
- Available in standard colours plus woodgrain and metallic finishes with translucent fins as standard, to blend discreetly into the door or frame – ideal for upgrading doorsets in heritage projects. Now available with black fins.
- Carries BBA, CERTIFIRE (CF330 / CF341) and IFC certification.
- Available in standard lengths of 1m and 2.1m.
- NEW now incorporates antimicrobial technology – click here to find out more.
Specific product codes for this seal:
- LP1504 Finesse™, LP2004 Finesse™