The complete solution for acoustic, smoke, fire and thermal containment.
- A range of popular sizes to cover both 30 and 60 minute applications.
- Successfully tested for fire and smoke performance in accordance with both BS 476 Pt 20/22 and also BS EN 1634-1:2008.
- Proven acoustic performance – tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-1: 2010 +A1: 2012 and proven to meet the requirements of Approved Document E. Will achieve a rating of 31dB Rw when tested on a typical FD30 door assembly, in conjuction with a rubber gasket or a door bottom or drop seal.
- Successfully tested for air tightness under BS 476: Pt.31.1: 1983 – this makes a positive contribution to thermal containment between spaces within a building, as well as for external doors.
- Exceptionally low frictional resistance for ease of door operation (Approved Document M).
- Carries BBA, CERTIFIRE (CF330 / CF341) and IFC certification.
- Available in a range of standard colours, with black fins – to blend or contrast with surroundings as required.
- The unique shape of the DS range allows the product to be stacked, ensuring a smooth delivery to site, minimal storage space and protection of the fins.
- NEW now incorporates antimicrobial technology – click here to find out more.
Specific product codes for this seal:
- LP1004DS, LP1504DS, LP2004DS, LP2504DS