WHAT MAKES INVISIDOOR S SO UNIQUE?
- When closed, the door connects seamlessly to the wall.
- 100% free passage because the door slides completely into the wall.
- No visible frame around the door due to the invisible aluminum frame.
- Supplied as standard with a paintable primer layer.
- Opening in the wall is closed by a moving cover profile.
- Door closes softly and autonomously and is finally caught in a TPE seal.
- Thanks to the auto-eject, it is easy to push the door out of the wall.
Little chance of cracks in the adhesive thanks to
- Sturdy construction of the frame (integrated corner connection)
- Stable profile
- Sturdy and simple wall mounting by screws
- Special dovetail profiling for good adhesion of PU foam and plaster
- Finishing with double plasterboard plates possible (only with a wall thickness of 125 mm)
- Back of the wall can be adjusted to any requested wall thickness