ARRONEÂ® euro profile mortice latch case:
- 60mm backset, case pierced to accept bolt through furniture at 38mm centres, two piece radiussed forend
- Included in a successful fire test to BS EN1634 Part 1: Assessed for use on 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes timber fire doors and 240 minutes steel fire doors.
- CE Marked: Certificate: 1121-CPR-AG0087
- CPR Declaration of Performance: HUK0032 (See Service section)
- Certifire approved: Certificate CF5022
- Meets dimensional recommendations of BS8300 and ADM for locks
- * The AR8100 series lock case has been successfully fire tested with the use of an intumescent kit. The supply and fitting of this intumescent kit is essential to the products compliance with the fire test and CE marking evidence it has gained. HOPPE takes no responsibility for any locks purchased and fitted without sufficient intumescent protection.